Volume 75, No 1, 2020
Life Sciences and Biomedicine Journal, 2020, No 1
Volume 2 (75), No 1, 2020
1. Research article: Academician ABDULLA ISMAIL oglu GARAYEV – a committed scientist and prominent public figure (1910 - 1968).
Author (s): U.F. Hashimova. 5-7.pdf
2. Research article: Comparative characteristics of bioelectric activity of the brain in long-livers from different regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan
3. Research article: Impact of different types of crude oil on embryonic neurotransmitters.
4. Research article: Transgenerational transmission of prenatal hypoxia-induced changes of two enzymes in the brain structures of rat progeny.
5. Research article: Tissue and subcellular activities of superoxide dismutase in skeletal muscles during physical exercises.
6. Research article: The effects of heavy metals on biochemical processes in the human body (review).
7. Research article: Effects of saffron (Crocus sativus L., Iridaceae) on the testosterone level in the blood and sexual behaviour of male rats.
8. Research article: Study of the activity of serotonin-modulating anticonsolidation protein in regulation of proliferation and differentiation of embryonic cells of Xenopus laevis.
9. Research article: Dopplerographic and electrophysiologic studies of retinitis pigmentosa in young people.
10. Research article: Neurodegeneration as mitochondrial pathology: Signaling mechanisms and new routes for life-time diagnostics and targeted therapy (review).
11. Research article: Bioeffects of electromagnetic irradiation on blood of rats.
12. Research article: Morphology of lymph nodes and lymphocytes of peripheral blood during acute hypobaric hypoxia.
13. Research article: Peculiarities of involutory processes (aging processes) on background of light desynchronization.
14. Research article: The role of neurochemical systems of the brain in the regulation of the hippocampal theta-rhythm.
15. Research article: A study of accumulation and quantity of microelements with high toxic effects on bone and muscle tissue of reptiles in urbanized areas of Absheron.
16. Research article: Complex diagnostic methods for non-tumoral pathologies of gastro-esophageal junction (mini review).
17. Research article: Studies of underlying molecular mechanisms of retinitis pigmentosa in experimental model and clinics.
18. Research article: Effects of fluoxetine on memory processes in the rats with different phenotypes of nervous system and different levels of biogenic monoamines of the brain.
19. Research article: Study of the effect of compositions of mineral oils with ether oils on the mosquitoes.
Author (s): V.M. Abbasov, N.D. Nabiyeva, J.Sh. Mammadov, M.I. Aliyev, P.A. Safarova, G.E. Ismayilova, S.M. Rahimli, G.A. Isayeva.
20. Research article: Influence of football activities on the amount of lipid peroxidation products and enzyme activity in adolescent saliva.
21. Research article: Soft tissues regional blood flow and microvasculature upon different perioperative treatment strategies following indirect revascularization in patients with critical lower limb ischemia, caused by occlusion of distal arteries.